Friday 9 March 2012

All Aboard!

As the train came into the station puffing smoke and featuring the Louis Vuitton models all sitting gracefully in the carriage the show began. Above the train was placed a Louis Vuitton fashioned station clock lit up through the smoke. When the train came to a stop the models were carefully helped out of the carriage by a very smart conductor and then was greeted by another classy man holding their Louis Vuitton luggage.

All I can say is that Vuitton has out done himself once again, whilst watching the s/s 12 Paris fashion week collection I thought 'can there be any better'?.... YES! I was so excited when I first watched this amazing piece of work and I am sure that when we next see Louis we will be greeted with another master piece!









^Watch it!! or you'll miss a moment in fashion history!^

No comments:

Post a Comment