Thursday 6 September 2012

SOME INSPIRATION FOR Y'ALL

>>Right, firstly I want to say that I'm so sorry for being a massive slacker and basically disowning my blog for about 2 months. I know that that is seriously not cool and I am totally disappointed in myself right now! The past couple of months has been like a crazy ride of life changing experiences. I turned 18 in July which is a big change if I say so myself, also I have got my first ever job at New Look in my little high street and to top it all off I went to my first ever festival in August. Yes, V festival was an experience I will never forget, I went looking like a festival chick and came home looking more like a homeless rat!

So I basically wanted to explain why you haven't heard from me in ages and that's why. I hope you forgive me! I will be back blogging on my days off so wipe those tears away and be prepared to hear about all of the latest street style, fashion tips and gossip that your fashion brain can handle!

Let's start by looking at some Street Style inspiration from Madrid Fashion Week.

Photos courtesy of Company magazine







No comments:

Post a Comment