Saturday 23 June 2012

WILD THING

>>Yesterday my favourite brand Mulberry released their A/W 12 campaign. Their current collection inspired by children's book 'Where The Wilds Things Are' featured long haired coats and colours from the forest. In an older post of mine I talked about the inspirational London Fashion Week show and how it increased my love for the British brand.

Mulberry's A/W 12 collection was very impressive so the campaign had to represent the quality of the collection. Don't worry, It certainly did that! Like their S/S 12 campaign which was shot by my favourite photographer Tim Walker at the sunny location of Brighton Pier and featured giant sticks of rock and melted ice creams, their A/W 12 campaign is slightly similar. Again the shoot was taken by the lovely Tim Walker and in the style of Walker it featured giant monsters and was located in a forest with extremely tall trees.


I love the bright bold splashes of orange and red in the images and I think that Lindsey Wixson was the perfect model for this shoot, her skin colour and natural look really enhances the theme of the shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment